My Weekend ...


It's Monday again already! The weekend went by really fast, but I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Roxi and I went to the doggie park and did our daily walk. She loves for me to throw the frisbee. I'm still amazed at how high she can jump, midair, and catch it before it ever hits the ground!

Aside from taking Roxi to the park, I got caught up on my homework, watched some of my favorite weekend shows, and did some much-needed spring cleaning.

I found a new recipe online for fried cabbage with Hillshire Farm sausage. As soon as I came across it, the photo of it made my mouth water. While I enjoy cooking, I usually leave stuff like that to my mom. According to the ingredients and the recipe, it looked simple enough, so I jotted down the ingredients and I’m actually going to try and make it. Now, one thing I’m really good at is making things like brownies, casseroles, and even smoothies—in other words, I’m good at baking and cooking simple stuff that doesn’t require a lot.

Anyway, thanks for checking me out, and I’ll keep you all posted on my first semester of college- fingers crossed that all goes well.


Comments

Popular Posts