Moving Day Jitters

   I know you guys that have been reading my blog know that I am in the process of moving into my first home with my fiancé, so I thought I’d give a little update about how everything is moving along. We bought a trailer, and since it definitely needed some work done, we’ve been remodeling and doing minor upgrades; however, the first morning I wake up there, it’s going to be one of the happiest days of my life! I waited all of these years to find a man who completed me. Before I met him, I never would’ve imagined I’d meet someone I’d one day be buying our home with. I am so blessed to have finally met my soulmate. I waited so long I had begun to think that maybe it wasn’t in the cards, but here I am! I am extremely excited to pick out the carpet, paint, and do all of the other decorations to add my special touch and  really make it feel warm and cozy. 

     I can’t wait until the first night we finally get to grill out- something we’ll likely do most nights. Living in the small apartment we live in now, I’ve been missing eating food cooked on an ‘ol fashioned charcoal grill. I just can’t wait for it to all come together. However, there is one thing that is trying to steal my joy and that is the lack of the skills and focus one needs to be able to keep everything in its designated place to be truly organized. So, once we’ve moved, instead of always stressing myself out because my environment is cluttered and I can’t find the things I need, I’ll be  able to make sure there’s a place for everything and everything will have its own designated spot. This is important to me since I’ve noticed throughout my lifetime that just keeping my living space as tidy as I can, lessens my anxiety.


Comments

Popular Posts