Another Day has Come and Gone...

Today was a great day! I got a lot of work done, got some studying and homework in, and even got to spend a little time with my mom and dad. While I was with my parents, my and I made plans to plant flowers in her front yard, even though neither of us has a "green thumb"! Both my parents are retired, and I try to spend as much time with them as I can. 

Time seems to be moving by at a fast pace and we're all getting older every day. Plus, things are happening all the time in the world today but all anyone can do is stay safe, take care of themselves, and the people they love. Honestly, there needs to be a lot more 💖 in the world... 

On another note, I can't believe Easter is this Sunday (April 9, 2023)! Seems like it was just New Years and now it's Easter already. I can definitely tell spring is the air because it felt like 80 degrees outside today- though I don't think the temperature was quite that high. I love that the days are longer because me and Roxi (my dog) can take strolls in the evening when the temperature is just right and there's a slight breeze in the air-- perfect weather for taking walks.  

Anyway, stay positive, 

stay encouraged, 

and remember to smile! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts