Summer Days...

 

Summer is almost here and I'm loving it! Yesterday, I was out with my fiancé and as we rode down the country roads, I noticed all the trees were such a pretty green and there was big field filled with flowers in an array of colors. Even though it was raining and thundering, even, it was a beautiful sight. The sky was covered with clouds but it seemed like the flowers were standing at full attention, happy to quench their thirst with the much-needed rain. For me, it's the simple things like that people take for granted. Even though we were trying to get home and out of the rain, as we passed by the field of flowers a feeling of happiness surged through me. I was just thankful to be able to see nature's beauty and most importantly, I was happy to be alive.

Comments

Popular Posts