"Woman's Best Friend"

 


This is my dog, Roxi. I call her "My Roxi Bug". She's a Pit Bull and she's 3 years old. I have had her since she was 4 weeks old! Before getting her, I would have never thought I would want this breed of dog because I had always heard people say, "Pit Bulls are mean!"

On the contrary, Roxi is my best friend! I do not have any children, but she is almost like having a child. I love her so much and she loves me just as much, if not more! She is loyal and she is always waiting to greet me at the door when I walk in my house. Having a pet is hard work because they need care and attention like people. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She turned 4 years old in March. In dog years she's actually 28 years old. I could never understand why a dog's actual age is 7 years times how many years they have been alive. I mean, she sure does act more like a 4-year-old versus a 28 year old🤣. She loves to play and she's still as "clingy" as she was when she was 8 weeks old.

One thing about my Roxi Bug is, she's always genuinely happy to see me and she loves me for me. I can't imagine life without her...





T


Comments

Popular Posts